Make change, join the project
High school students can take ten steps to make change:
- Be inspired. What motivates you? What do you want to accomplish? Where do you see a need, an idea, or the next big thing?
- Find your team. Maybe it’s you or nine of your best friends, or three people who love what you love. Your team will be your anchor throughout the project.
- Make a plan. Think about what you need to do to accomplish your goal.
- Apply. Tell us about your idea, your team and your plan. Up to 20 high school teams selected to receive $100 towards the completion of this goal. Submit your entry by October 20, 2017.
- Wait. STCU will pick up to 20 of the best submissions and announce the finalists on or before October 27, 2017.
- Document. If you are selected as a finalist, you have one month to document your progress to your goal.
- Prove it. Show everyone what you did. Your two-minute video is what your peers will judge your project on. Videos must be submitted by November 30, 2016.
- Vote. The voting period is December 4-8, 2017. Get the most votes and your team could win up to $2,500. Winners will be announced after December 11, 2016.
- Everyone wins. Only three teams will win, but YOU will have started a movement, and that is what the hundred dollar project is all about. You make change.